Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Drawn from Life

Hi again! It's been a long time since my last post mainly because I've been extremely busy finishing up some end of semester projects. I've been doing a lot of lifedrawing over the semester so I thought I would post all my favourite drawings from the last few months:) They are all done in a variety of media (I like exploring new things) such as pastel, conte, pen and ink, copic marker and ink wash. I've also finished a ten second animated scene which I will be posting  very soon! Stay tuned and enjoy!
 
   
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. nice i love the ones of Ina ( i think thats the name of the model.. with the cropped hair with sharp features) esp the first cartoony one and the contemplative one in the middle XD keep up the good work lisa!

    ReplyDelete